Why Choose Ruitai To Make Your CNC Turning Parts?
1.High precision,the tolerance CNC turning parts can reach 0.01MM
2.CNC turning parts surface finish can be Ra0.8
3.Short Production time,CNC turning parts can be arrange delivery within one week
4.Choose CNC turning parts can reduce initial investment and reduce high mold cost
5.During CNC Turning parts production,Mid-term design changes are convenient
This is another plastic material you can choose from to make your CNC turning parts
We can make all series of aluminum materials,just like 6061/7075/MIC6 and so on
PC material can be clear and black color for your reference,most of CNC turning parts are all kinds of tube
After CNC truning parts on brass material,we can do CNC machining for 2-rd processing
How To Guarantee The Tolerance For Your CNC Turning Parts?
- When your CNC turning parts’accuracy requirement is less than 0.005mm, Ruitai will use internal grinding, external grinding, centerless grinding and other processes to meet the accuracy requirements according to the product requirements. It can make sure theaccuracy on your CNC turning parts can reach 0.002mm.
- When theCNC turningparts are out of center ,Ruitai will combine multiple processes during production, such as: turning, internal grinding, external grinding, centerless grinding and other processes.
What Kinds of Surface Treatment Can Make On Your CNC Turning Parts?
Different kinds of surface treatment on your CNC turning parts is very important also,it can make your CNC turning parts more shiny and beautiful
Here is brief info about the surface treatment on CNC turning parts:Painting, baking, powder spraying, sandblasting, shot blasting, anodizing, thick film oxidation, micro-arc oxidation, electroplating, electrophoresis, laser carving, silk screen, wire drawing, mirror polishing, dyeing, blackening, CD pattern, etching, high gloss, Etching and more.
How Many Kinds of Materials Can Make For Your CNC Turning Parts?
The processed materials can be used for your CNC turning parts: aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy, zinc alloy, titanium alloy, stainless steel, copper, steel, plastic, etc.
Most of the CNC turning parts materials are metal,and some of them are plastic,it can meet different kind of needs.
Drop us email,and we can chat more details about it.
CNC Turning Parts – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Welcome to the FAQ’s page for CNC Turning Parts. We will make sure that this article will answer all of your questions, queries, and inquiries about CNC Turning Parts. This procedure is basically used to manufacture customized parts and products.
So, if you are searching for products based on some of your favorites turned parts’ ideas, CNC Turning Parts can be helpful to you in many ways. In Today’s feature, you will come to know everything about CNC Turning Parts, all of their kinds, and how they are constructed or manufactured. We will also make you known to its advantages, its features and everything else you might want to know about them.
Well, the more you know about the process, the better. It is because if you will know about the whole procedure and why it is used, you can effortlessly get your product manufactured in the best possible way. CNC Turning Parts is a process that has the capability to make your dream products come true.
So, let’s dive into it and know more about it!
What is meant by the CNC Turning Technique?
CNC (Computerized Numerical Control) turning technique is basically a technique that is used to make turned parts. The process starts by working on the bars of the material. After that, a piece of material is treated in order to remove the material and to create the desired shape.
Removing the tools to create a planned effect is also called “subtraction machining” because it includes removing different types of materials. There is a specialized area called Turret used for this purpose.
Figure No.1: CNC Turning Process
What Are Parts Of CNC Turning Parts?
CNC Turning Parts has the following parts:
- Bed: The bed is a kind of solid part of the machine. The CNC lathe bed is used for the travelling of tool turrets and is independent of the type of machine.
- Headstock: The part on which the CNC machine completely depends is the head. Here, the headstock is adjusted to do the job and carry out the process finely. The headstock of the CNC lathe machine has a specific motor that drives the spindle.
- Tailstock: The tailstock provides extra grip on the workpiece. When a task such as knurling is being performed, threading makes these parts used to hold the tool.
- Tailstock quill: This is basically a setting to work between institutions.
- Footswitch or pedal: The CNC machine’s pedals are specified for holding chuck and hence performing the function by controlling. In the same way, the tailstock tail moves forward or reversed. They play a very significant role in the CNC Turning Parts’ entire process.
- Chuck: Chuck is placed on the main spindle. The workpiece is fixed here.
- Control Panel: The control panel is a crucial part of the CNC machine. It is where you can set up or feed the work system.
- Turret tool: The tool is connected to a tool turret used for the manufacture of machinery. Tool turrets vary in size
What Is Maximum Diameter Capacity For CNC Turning Parts?
The turning capacity’s range usually starts from 0.5mm and goes up to 65mm in diameter if the range is taken from the bar. Whereas it goes up to 300mm for billet work. We have dedicated a specific part of our factory to the construction of our large diameter lathes parts.
Our large capacity of machinery allows us to deal with large diameter and longer in length designs on our boring and turning machinery.
- Figure No.2: Measurements of a part in Turning Process
What Machining Tolerances Can Be Achieve For Precision Turning?
Tolerance level refers to the level of measuring dimensions and their accuracy ratios. It includes further 20 grades, which are exactly in accordance with the standards used everywhere.
These grades fulfil the requirements of national standards. If you do not want the tolerance, which is also termed as the equipment accuracy, to be low, you must avoid having a bigger grade number. The greater the permissible range of magnitude (the degree of tolerance), the less processing difficulty.
However, if you want to achieve the maximum tolerance, it can go up to 5 microns keeping in view the ratio of precise materials. In the mid-range sections, a tolerance of 0.01mm is generally found.
What Are The Restrictions With Small Features Of CNC Turning Parts?
The smallest parts you can turn are 0.5mm wide. You can use sharp points and more than 10-degree angles to produce these smallest parts and can also use walls that are even smaller than the respective size for this purpose.
Smaller walls can be tricky as reducing the thickness of the wall. It results in reducing the durability of the object. But, increasing vibration during machinery and reducing the accuracy can be achieved. Moreover, plastic and other thermal materials are best to monitor the remaining softness and pressure.
Are Plastic Turned Parts Also Produced?
Yes, plastic turning parts are also produced, which are constructed with really good rigid plastic.
Plastic machine turning parts can be overlooked in favour of metal turning, but this feature offers various benefits. The mechanical parts made of plastic have good anti-corrosion properties and provide high corrosion resistance, making them ideal for guides, pipes, and brushes.
Plastic can be mechanically and precisely manufactured at various volumes and in a variety of intricate designs.
Can You Have Text Engraved Onto Your CNC Turned Machine Parts?
Yes, it is possible for you to write a text again with a minimum stroke that has 0.5mm width. Laser etching is the best choice for you to design complex features such as logos and smaller text.
You might have your own numerous reasons why you might want to add text to a specific part or a section. Whereas in the case of composite furniture, text may be needed to explain how one part fits into another. In the electronics sector, the text may provide important safety instructions required by law.
- Figure No.4: An Example of Engraved Text on Machine Part
How Long Does it take to Get Your CNC Turning Parts Manufactured?
Usually, the delivery time depends upon how delicate is your product. If it is a regular common product, it takes around 1 to 8 weeks to deliver it. Otherwise, it may take more than this duration to deliver your part. Or you can also associate or agree to the delivery time required by your client.
How to Maintain CNC and Its Turning Parts?
A specific environment is necessary for the usage of CNC lathes. It is essential to create that environment as it can affect the normal operation of any machine tool. Always make sure that you are fulfilling the installation condition while using the machine. It is imperative to keep the CNC lathe away from the standard mechanical equipment. This will help when any maintenance and repair is required for the machine tool.
In addition to that, the factory also offers the regular cleaning of the electric cabinets and circuit boards, etc.
You should also train the individuals who repair the equipment. Such individuals and mechanics should have the proper knowledge of the machine tools, CNC systems, hydraulic pressure solid machinery, air pressure and other processing conditions, etc. These workers should also know the working procedures of the machine tool and their catalogues.
Any machine tool that uses CMOS equipment requires battery renewal regularly. Its control system should also be turned on as in any other case all the storage limit will be lost and eventually machine tool will stop working. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKxKTah2YYI
Can You Offer Reverse Engineering Services in CNC Turning Parts?
Yes, you can provide and get all kinds of services related to product manufacturing and engineering in CNC Turning Parts. The complete process of designing and engineering service includes making technical designs and 3D Models (if required).
Reverse Engineering refers to the process of rebuilding designs and drawings by taking measurements and/or scanning the part itself. It is a simple, two-step process:
1) Scanning an object
2) Creating a 3D object model.
- Figure No.5: Results of a Reverse Engineering Service
What Are Our CNC Turning Parts Capabilities?
They are able to do both jobs turning machines and digging. Most CNC turns are categorized according to their numbers, and they use certain codes to represent a particular character.
In high-tech CNC machined parts, a tolerance of 10 microns is possible. Medium tolerance of +/- 0.05mm is usually found.
- Figure No.6: A representation of CNC Milling Machine work
How Useful Are CNC Turning Parts?
If CNC turning parts are utilized properly, they can bring:
- Speed - they quickly produce components that do not usually require multiple production steps.
- Cost-effectiveness – CNC turning parts allows operators to take advantage of the equipment and reduce waste with increased accuracy.
- Security – The automatic naming process means that the operator can avoid injury.
- Efficiency – CNC Mills uses internal quality assurance systems to prevent damage to assets in the event of a loss.
Do We Offer CNC Milled Parts Too?
Yes, you can get CNC milled parts too from us. We have prismatic machining that produces parts up to 700 mm long.
You can get different milling parts such as Column and Base, Knee, Saddle and Swivel Table, Power Feed Mechanism, Table, Spindle, Over Arm/ Over Hanging Arm, Arbor Support, Ram and etc.
- Figure No.7: CNC Milled Parts
Which Operation Cannot Be Performed by CNC Turning Parts?
CNC Turning Parts can perform some of the specific turning operations in a really efficient way. These specific turning operations include various functions such as parting or making grooves in the model.
However, CNC Turning Parts may not be good in performing few functions. For example, it cannot be used to bore or drill a certain part or to perform polygonal turning etc.
- Figure No.8: Operations of CNC Turning Parts
How Can You Distinguish Boring From Turning?
These two are somewhat similar in their function as both involve a machine which can be a lathe or a CNC milling machine, utilizes a stationary cutting tool to remove the material safely after operating it with the shafts. The factor that differentiates the two is the workplace where these goods are removed.
The converter is a component specialized for removing objects present on the surface outside the tool, while the boring is designed to remove objects from the inner surface of the tool.
- Figure No.9: Difference between Turning Process and Boring Process
What Is CNC Lathe?
CNC is a short form for Computerized Numerical Control. This tool in the machine is used to work for the processed parts to be manufactured according to a pre-made processing system.
We set the path for component analysis, parameter process, tool trajectory, migration, cutting parameters, and support functions, compiling the click system while following the commands and requirements of the CNC machines. This helps you to produce perfect CNC turning parts.
You can also get help in recording the contents of this intermediate control system and insert it into the device numerical controlling device. Then, you can directly make the machine to process the produce the production of the desired products.
What is the Form of CNC Turning Parts?
You can get high precision and efficiency for the automated machinery from CNC lathe or CNC turning centres. As the machine tools are fitted out with power or multi-station turret, they ensure to provide high functionality.
It can perform complex tasks cords, spaces, worms, etc. It also processes tilted as well as straight cylinders, various arcs and others. It is not only introducing numerous compensation functions, but complex parts production has also been made economical.
What Is CNC Milling And Turning?
CNC milling technique is one that involves the use of a tool that rotates. On the other hand, CNC turning utilizes a rotating component for the purpose of cutting. These two use different techniques to form parts. While milling machines create complex parts from steel blocks by drawing excess material.
While the two are often combined under the same term – CNC machining – they are not the same. However, they can be perfect for producing parts with high accuracy. For example, turning the shaft over time may require adding features by CNC mill.
- Figure No.10: Difference between Turning Process and Milling Process
What Are the Parameters of CNC Turning Parts’ Process?
CNC turning parameters depend on a variety of factors. These factors are the material of which the component is composed of, the size of various tools used for this purpose and other demands of the product. Some basic standards of CNC turning are as follows,
- Speed of Spindle: It is measured as per minute rotation (rpm) and shows the speed of each spin (N), as well as the operation. The spinning speed is directly related to the cutting speed that takes up the width.
- Workpiece Diameter: This is the factor which performs a crucial role in controlling how fast the material is being cut. It is denoted by symbol D, and is measured in mm.
- Cutting:The cutting speed calculator is V = πDN / 1000. Displays the speed that is related to the working of tools used for cutting.
- Feed rate: The measurement is noted in mm/rev, and it is represented by symbols. It basically represents how long the tool moves per single turn of the model does.
- Depth of axial cut: It describes itself well as it represents how deep the cut is. It is the basic criteria for performance management.
- Radial cutting depth: In contrast to the axial cut, it shows a cut of the depth directly to the axis. Also, low feed prices help extend the life of the tools and protect a better finish.
What Is Meant By A CNC Turning Center?
Computer-controlled machines are termed here as CNC turning centres. These centres may have 3 to 5 axes and a number of cutting skills, including grinding, drilling, tapping, and, of course, turning.
Usually, these machines have a built-in setting to ensure that any cut, cooling, and components stay inside the machine.
How CNC Turning Parts Are Beneficial?
CNC turning is a technique that utilizes the latest technology and machines. It benefits in many ways, as it allows fast production, lower-cost efficiency and safer industrial performance. Compared to man-made application processes, CNC machining produces high-quality results in a very cost-effective and time-efficient way.
How Can You Describe The Types Of CNC Turning?
You can find vertical turning centres and horizontal turning centres, which are the two major categories of CNC turning centres.
Vertical turning centres are much less as compared to horizontal ones. Although you will see identical equipment for both of these, vertical CNC turning centres are preferred in the case of short components.
What Is The Machine Axis At The CNC Turning Parts?
You will find CNC turning centre operating on five axes on which the machine can operate, although some machines can operate with six axes, too:
A-Axis: Rotation on the X-Axis
B-Axis: Rotating Around the Y-Axis
C-Axis: Rotating Around the Z-Axis
- Figure No.11: Machine Axis of CNC Turning Centers and their motions
What Are Suitable Materials For Turning Parts?
You can find suitable materials on the basis of the appropriate properties of the lathe. All materials, including glass, wood, metal, etc., have different lathes based on their certain individual qualities, including their specific cutting speed.
Material profiles can be hexagonal, square, or just a circle, etc., but you will see having a profile without a circle can be helpful if the last part is not round in any way.
Things that need to change include,
- Wax, etc.
How Is The Axis Connected To CNC Turning Parts?
On a turning machining centre, CNC lathes are considered as deciding factors for both the X-axis and head power. It conforms to the way they should be adjusted to work most appropriately. High-quality machine tools have a tool magazine. It can control axes, X, Z, and C. The (X, Z), (X, C), or (Z, C) are major contact control axis.
The repair work of this CNC lathe has greatly improved by the genius addition of the C-axis and the grinding powerhead to these CNC turning parts. Besides the normal rotation, it can also work with horizontal and axial grinding, grinding of the curved area, and holes with a medium diameter not in the centre of rotation Drilling holes, etc
- Figure No.12: How Axis is connected to Turning Machine
Why Is Hydraulic Chuck Important In The CNC Turning Process?
Hydraulic chuck is an important accessory for strengthening the work during CNC turning. Normal compression chucks can be used for standard rotating part. On the other hand, non-protective binding parts require special chucks, whereas when using these parts, you require direct use of stock bar spring chucks.
You might also need a live centre-mounted on a hydraulic cone when you work with the parts with a large proportion of axial size and radial magnitude. This hydraulic cone will support the tail end of the part. Hence proper processing of the part will be made sure. The tailstock has a standard hydraulic tailstock and a tail set on the floor.
What Are Tool Holders For CNC Turning Parts?
CNC turning parts can be fitted with holders of two tools:
- A special tool holder is made by the lathe manufacturer, and the tool holder used is also dedicated. The advantage of this tool kit is its low production costs.
- The general toolbar is manufactured according to certain universal standards of VDI, German Institute of Engineers. CNC lathe function requirements are the main deciding factors for the CNC lathe manufacturers to decide, select and customize accordingly.
- Figure No.13: Tool Holders for CNC lathe
How many CNC Lathes Types Are Found?
A wide variety of operations are provided by a range of CNC lathes. Each possesses its specific features. Some are highly automatic than others. Here you find a few types of Lathe with a brief description:
- Bench Lathe: It can perform many of the tasks required. The bench lathe requires a competent machine as it is less automatic, which places a higher load on the operator. Small enough to attach it to the workbench designed. They are still large, and there are smaller or smaller lathes.
- Engine lathe: Engine wicks can make CNC Turning Parts at high speeds, which results in smaller production times as well as minimal costs. Although these engine wrists are still common in workshops, they provided the basis for efficient function.
- Toolroom tools: Toolroom compartments include chuck and collets, taper attachments, among other items. They are small in size in solid environments and have more capabilities available, making it a high-quality machine, not one that is ready to go into a standard.
- Turret and capstan lathes: These types of metals are highly interchangeable based on the performance they can perform. The use of turret opens up more opportunities for automation.
- Lathe Multi-spindle: Also known as screw equipment, the multi-spinning lathe has more than one spinning rod. An extra capacity that it provides helps in high-volume production. These larger machines are famous as Chuckers.
Why CNC Turning Parts Are Important?
The main reason to use CNC production equipment is their efficiency. Since machinery is controlled by a computer, this provides an extra feature of automation with higher speed. It results in the increased production, speed and quality.
CNC machinery is very important in production, but the requirement is that the machine should not stop during the process. But unfortunately, the CNC machining is getting old, and in case of any CNC machine damages, it will not be easy to get any replacement.
How CNC Turning Parts Provides The Advantage Of Accuracy?
CNC machining has the advantage of producing products with a high accuracy rate. CNC Turning Parts are assembled, and all the instructions required to perform a function are given to it. The same parts can be made with higher levels of accuracy with the help of CNC Turning.
Reducing defects in the production process eliminates unnecessary waste. CNC Turning Parts can make the right parts to meet the needs of customers. The high level of accuracy also makes it difficult for some to copy and steal product designs.
What Is the Fabrication Function Of CNC Turning Parts?
Actually, CNC equipment is very important in Fabrication Process. Some other functions can be performed, which include shearing, drilling holes, and flame cutting that can be safely done using CNC Turning Parts. Larger machines can be made with CNC in any way you want. CNC Turning Parts are rearranged and are flexible, making them ideal for design.
- Figure No.14: the fabrication Process
- We hope that by now, you must have known very well about the CNC Turning Parts. Now, if you want them to get manufactured by professionals, you can contact us freely!