Custom Plastic Injection Molding
Through cooperation with clients worldwide, we have gained abundant experience in producing high-quality inject molding parts with a broad range of industries. Automotive/outdoor living/medical/pet products/food packaging are involved.
We offer you a full range of custom plastic injection molding projects which may require analyzing, rapid tooling. molding, assembling, packaging, etc. Prototyping and mass production are for your choice. We would like to cooperate with you from one to countless custom plastic injection molding projects.
To know more about our custom plastic injection molding capability, you can leave a message here from now! We will reply to you soon!
ABS is a cost-effective choice for your custom plastic injection molding project.
PP( Polypropylene) has many great properties like heat-resistant and durability.
PC(Polycarbonate) is also a popular material for injection molding. There are mainly two types of PC materials available: black and white.
Nylon(PA) is a durable and flexible plastic, which is a more affordable option for plastic molding projects.
PEEK is a superior plastic with excellent mechanical properties like heat resistance and wear resistance.
PEI(Polyetherimide) is of high performance and a nice choice for your injection molding project.
Why Choose Ruitai for Custom Plastic Injection Molding?
● We have cooperated with top-quality material fabricators for years. We can not only provide you with high-quality custom injection molding parts but also with a favorable price.
● With the assistance of our professional engineers, you will get the most professional injection molding solution from Ruitai. To save your time and cost, we will consider the practicality of your design first and then start your project. And our engineers will use a scientific method for your unique design to ensure precision and efficiency.
● A complete production system. The Ruitai team can assist your injection molding project from rapid tooling to mass production.
● As long as you send us 3D files, we can arrange the production line soon.
- Custom Plastic Injection Molding
- Custom Plastic Injection Molding Certification
1. What Is Custom Plastic Injection Molding?
The custom plastic injection molding is putting the melted plastic into a metal mold. After cooling, open the mold and take out the solid plastic part.
Custom Plastic injection molding can use almost any type of plastic and resin. It means that we can use it to make different plastic parts of various sizes and complexity. Meanwhile, not every manufacturer can do so-called custom plastic injection molding for you. Because custom plastic injection molding requires highly advanced injection molding machines and strict quality control.
2. What Are the Advantages of Custom Plastic Injection Molding?
There are several advantages if you choose custom plastic injection molding.
custom injection molding is one of the most effective forming ways. The speed of injection molding all depends on the complexity of the molds. The more complex the mold, the more time is needed. And its production circle is very short–within 2 minutes. If the fabricators can produce more custom plastic injection molding parts, they would get more profits.
There are a broad of materials suitable for custom plastic injection molding. You also choose any color for your parts.
Injection molding will do great help to make complex parts. It can manufacture millions of plastic parts consistently in a short time.
3. What Are the Differences Between Custom Plastic Injection Molding and Vacuum Casting?
Both custom plastic injection molding and vacuum casting are popular methods for plastic forming. There are some differences between the two of them.
- Volume. Custom plastic injection molding is more suitable for large-scale parts with a shorter production circle. Meanwhile, vacuum casting is better for the small part, more complex, and a longer production circle.
- Cost. The tooling cost of injection casting is more expensive than vacuum casting’s.
- Tolerance. Injection molding can achieve smaller tolerance while vacuum casting can achieve a relatively normal tolerance.