Custom CNC Milling Capabilities
Ruitai is a custom CNC milling parts manufacturer in China, that can produce all kinds of milling parts no matter plastic or metal materials. It means that you choose any type of material to finish your precision milling project at Ruitai.
There are 3/4/5 axis CNC milling machines available at Ruitai to satisfy your requirements in tight tolerance and production quantity.
Regarding the quantity, we can make one single CNC machining part. After a one-off machining project, we can make mass production.
Metals are often used for producing high-quality milling prototypes. The largest size of CNC metal milling parts we can make is around 1050MM.
The common plastics of CNC milling are: PC, PEEK, HDPE, PMMA, etc. They can be functional and decorative rapid prototypes for innovators to test.
Why Choose Ruitai for CNC Milling Services?
A Wide Range of Materials& Surface Finishes
|Aluminum(2007, 6060,6061, 6082, 7075)||Anodizing, electroplating, blackening, plating|
|Stainless Steel( 201, 304, and 316)||Highly Polishing|
|Brass||Chrome plating and nickel plating|
|Copper||Polishing and passivation|
|Thermoplastics: ABS, PEEK, PMMA, POM, HDPE, PC, PP, etc.||Graining or lapping|
The Ruitai team can customize your CNC milling parts according to your CAD files. Custom cutters will exact the material precisely. During the CNC milling process, our skilled engineers will also operate the machines carefully to prevent errors due to improper operation.
A vital step to ensure the tolerance of the machined parts relies on quality inspection. To ensure the tolerance of every milling part, our QC team will do multiple quality inspections on them.
We can create CNC milling prototypes within days. If you want to do mass production, we will strictly follow the established delivery time to finish the machining project.
1. Which Technique Does The CNC Milling Parts Perform?
CNC Milling technique is a computer numerical controlled machining process that uses rotatory cutters to produce custom-designed products. This process is very useful when it comes to machine a large variety of materials, including glass, plastic, metals, and wood, etc.
CNC Milling is also used in industrial, automotive, electronics, and technology applications to manufacture many essential parts and products.
2. 6 Benefits of CNC Milling?
CNC Milling parts that are discussed in the above question are really beneficial for the CNC Machining process. There are six benefits of CNC milling.
- Improves Accuracy
CNC Milling parts play a great role in improving the accuracy of the technique as they are specialized for every function. Hence, they perform their function with accuracy and perfection.
- Enables detailing
CNC Milling machine parts are the one which helps you to add more and more details in your project with ease. So, this enables you to create interactive and complex designs without much effort.
This process is time-saving as the Milling machine performs precisely and rapidly, thus saving you time. This is very important as conventional techniques take a lot of time which decreases efficiency.
- Reduces change of set-up
The CNC Milling machines are manufactured so that they do not demand the operator to arrange it again and again manually. Its tools have the capability to change by themselves over time, so one doesn’t need to keep working on the changes of the entire machine.
This is because of the one important feature of automatic tool changing present in it, which makes this automatic change-overs possible.
- Less labour
CNC Milling parts do not require much labour. The manufacturing of these parts is basically controlled by the machine, and it functions efficiently and also doesn’t demands much labour. The operator just needs to give instructions and supervise the process. This allows one operator to handle many machines at once.
Hence CNC Milling parts are of great benefit for the manufacturers as they increase the efficiency and working speed with less effort.
3. What Are The Applications Of CNC Milling Parts In Different Fields?
CNC Milling Parts are efficiently utilized to manufacture products for a variety of fields. The details are as follows.
- Industrial machinery
CNC Milling parts perform CNC Milling technique which is highly useful in industries as it helps to work on manufacturing a great number of products with precision.
Alongside it is also utilized to produce the metallic parts which are necessary for machinery. This is used to manufacture the goods. Whether it be the food industry or the enormous industries such as the automotive industry, it is advantageous for everyone.
- Aerospace industry
The aerospace industry is the one that deals with the manufacture of aircraft. Such industry remands CNC Milling parts to produce intricate and impeccable designs with durability and protection.
- Medical field
In the medical field, one needs to perform scans and machining operations to diagnose and treat diseases. These machines are highly developed to perform delicate functions, so CNC Milling Machines are really effective for this purpose.
So, the CNC Milling machine can be used effectively in every field, and CNC Milling Machine parts help it to perform its function. Well, we hope you are now well aware of all the details about the structure of parts of these machines and how they work on the product through CNC Milling.
4. Are There Any Drawbacks of Using CNC Milling Parts?
There are not much but some disadvantages of CNC Milling parts which are described as below,
As the CNC Milling technique requires specialized parts and tools for functioning so it can be expensive, and as you would have to buy different costly parts, it would cost more. So, one needs to have much budget for it.
- Low volumes
5. How A 5-Axis Milling Machine Functions Are Different From A Standard Milling Machine?
A five-axis milling machine has a complex body structure and the capability to produce highly unique and complex designs of final products. It’s called a five-axis machine because of its ability to rotate itself in five different directions.
Whereas a standard Milling Machine is not equipped with such functions. Also, a 5-Axis machine takes less time and effort for a product to be designed.
6. Which Types of Cutting Tools Are used as CNC Milling Parts?
There are several kinds of cuttings tools used in a CNC Milling Machine depending on the requirements of the design of the model or work piece.
· CNC Milling Machine Cutters. Milling cutters are generally made of high-speed steel and are easily available in a great variety of shapes and sizes for various industrial purposes. You might have known the names of the most common classifications of cutters and their common uses. They have different sizes which are best suited to work at hand.
· Plain Milling Cutters. This type of cutter has blades that are spiral or helix-shaped. Plain cutters have the ability to provide a relatively smooth and visually appealing surface. Another advantage of this cutter is that it doesn’t demand a lot of power or voltage perform its function. A plain helical-tooth CNC milling cutter is especially preferred when milling an uneven and rough surface or a surface with holes in it.
· Helical Milling Cutters. A helical milling cutter is said to have some resemblance to a plain milling cutter. The feature that distinguishes the both is that the helical one has blades with 45 degrees to 60 degrees angle between them. The arrangement of teeth of this cutter enables it to perform a shearing action that causes smooth, vibration-free cuts.There are various types of these cutters, each having a special function. Mostly they are used in cases when one has to carve slight cuts on a metal surface or when slots are required.
· Side Milling CutterSide milling cutters are originally similar to plain milling cutters. A factor that distinguishes the two is that a plain milling cutter will have blades on only one side. On the other hand, a side milling cutter will have it on both sides and edges.A half-side milling cutter is so-called because of the one-sided presence of teeth. It is called either a right-hand or a left-hand cutter. Side milling cutters are commonly used for slotting and straddle milling.
· End Milling Cutter. This type of cutter is also called an end mill. It has blades at the end of the tool and also on the sides. It is categorized by the number of flutes, helix angle and material. They have a special type of flute-like hollow channels that can be straight or helical.End milling cutters that have a spiral channel have two different types, which are distinguished on the basis of the direction in which flutes can be rotated. One is the right-hand cutter which rotates the channels or flutes toward the right, and similarly, the left-hand one rotates them to the left.
· T-Slot Milling Cutter. The cutter of this category is specified to make T-shaped furrows in the model. They have a plain or side milling cutter attached to them. The bottom part of a T-slot is first milled with an end or a side milling cutter, whereas the upper part of a T-slot is attached with this type of cutter.· Metal Slitting Saw Milling CutterThey are the type of cutter which are mostly very thin plain milling cutters. They are ground and slightly thinner toward the centre for providing side clearance. Such cutters are useful in cutoff operations and for deep milling, narrow slots, and have widths from 1/32 to 3/16 inch.
- Angle Milling Cutters. Their unique feature is the teeth present at the sides. They are the perfect choice for notches.Angle cutters can be of two types. There are single-angle ones, and the other is a double-angle milling cutter. Both of them have their specific functions.
- Gear Hob Cutter
Gears are the part of the machine that is rotating and have projections on its corners. Gear Hob cutters are the type of cutters that have spiral-shaped cutters. These cutters are made for the purpose of carving the edges required on the model or workpiece.
This is the tool used for manufacturing various types of gears, rackets or shafts.
- Cutters for Concave or Convex Milling
A Concave and a convex milling cutter are simply the cutters that are used to make either concave or convex circular shapes. The size of a concave or a convex milling cutter is determined by the diameter of a circle that is made from this cutter.