Why Choose Ruitai for Silicone Rubber Injection Molding?
We specialize in producing silicone rubber parts through the use of injection molding technology. There are a few reasons why you should choose us for your molding project below:
- Experience: The Ruitai team has 10+ years of experience in the design and production of custom rubber parts. We provide guidance and expertise to you throughout the entire manufacturing process, from design to production to delivery.
- Customization: We produce parts in a wide range of shapes, sizes, and materials, and are able to tailor their services to meet your specific needs.
- Quality: We use high-quality materials and equipment, and have a rigorous quality control process in place to ensure that all parts meet your specifications.
- Efficiency: Being one of the experienced rubber injection molding companies, Ruitai has streamlined processes in place that allow us to minimize waste and maximize productivity.
What Are the Advantages of Rubber Injection Molding?
Rubber injection molding is a manufacturing process that uses an injection molding machine to produce rubber parts. The process involves injecting molten rubber material into a mold cavity under high pressure, where it is allowed to cool and solidify into the desired shape.
5 Advantages of Rubber Injection Molding
High precision and accuracy: Rubber injection molding allows for the production of highly precise and accurate parts with tight tolerances. This is because the molding process allows for greater control over the shape and dimensions of the final product.
Wide range of materials: Rubber injection molding can be used to produce parts using a wide range of rubber materials, including natural rubber, synthetic rubber, silicone, and EPDM.
Consistent quality: Because the molding process is highly controlled, rubber injection molding produces parts that are consistent in their properties and dimensions, ensuring high-quality parts every time.
Cost-effective for high-volume production: Rubber injection molding is a cost-effective manufacturing process for high-volume production, as it allows for the efficient production of large quantities of parts.
Design flexibility: Rubber injection molding allows for greater design flexibility, as the mold can be easily modified or replaced to accommodate changes in the design of the part.
1. What Are the Differences between Rubber Injection Molding and Rubber Compression Molding?
Rubber injection molding and rubber compression molding are two processing ways of rubber molding. There are many differences between them. Ruitai is glad to show some for you.
(1) Rubber injection molding needs the help of the runner and gate system to inject the rubber material into the cavity. Meanwhile, rubber compression molding is not required.
(2) The tooling of rubber injection molding is higher than rubber compression molding. And the latter one has a less simple structure to process the rubber parts.
(3) The tolerance that rubber injection molding can reach is higher than compression molding. Thus, if you require highly on tolerance of your molding project, we will choose rubber injection molding for your project.
(4) The cycle time of rubber injection molding is much longer than rubber compression molding.