Custom Rapid Injection Molding Service
Do you feel worried about the quality and lead time of the rapid injection molding project? You can depend on Ruitai to help you address these problems. We are a custom rapid injection molding manufacturer.
The Ruitai team has a complete personnel allocation. We can be basically divided into four divisions: the engineering team, the production team, the sales team, and the quality checking team. When we get any rapid injection molding order, all of us collaborate with each other to finish the project well and on time.
If you still have doubts about our quality, we can provide you with a CMM report and a free sample. Just get a quick quote from Ruitai now!
Rapid injection molding can make the components of medical devices with a shorter production cycle and lower cost.
If you choose rapid injection molding to make plastic components, the components have a longer lifespan.
Overmolding is a kind of injection molding. The picture shown above combines two different plastics to make a complete outer shell of the hand shank.
With the demand for high-quality parts in the telecommunications industry, rapid injection molding can help us to address the problems.
The defense products are usually of high precision. And rapid injection molding can create plastic components with less tolerance and high repeatability.
What Is Rapid Injection Molding? Why It's A Good Choice for Designers and Manufacturers?
Rapid injection molding is a manufacturing process that allows for the quick production of small to medium batches of high-quality plastic parts. It is a rapid prototyping technique that combines the speed of 3D printing with the precision and durability of injection molding.
The process involves using 3D printing technology to create a mold for the plastic part. The mold is then filled with molten plastic using an injection molding machine, and the part is allowed to cool and solidify. The finished product can then be refined or modified as necessary.
Why It’s A Good Choice for Designers and Manufacturers?
Designers and manufacturers should consider using rapid injection molding because it offers several advantages over traditional injection molding, including:
- Speed: It can produce parts in as little as a few days, compared to the several weeks required for traditional injection molding.
- Cost: Because rapid injection molding uses 3D printing technology to create the mold, there is no need for expensive tooling, making it a cost-effective option for small to medium batch production.
- Flexibility: It allows for greater design flexibility and quick modification of parts. Designers can easily make changes to the mold and produce new parts without incurring significant costs.
- Quality: The use of injection molding ensures high-quality parts that are durable and consistent in their dimensions and properties.
Overall, rapid injection molding is an excellent choice for designers and manufacturers who need high-quality plastic parts quickly and cost-effectively. It allows for greater flexibility in design and rapid modification of parts, which can be particularly useful in the early stages of product development.
1. What Are the 4 Stages of Rapid Injection Molding?
There are 4 steps to do rapid injection molding project.
- Clamping Because of the unique design of the dies, we often need to use the clamp to fix them.
- Injection Put the raw material into the hopper firstly. Then the plastics will be melted and injected into the dies.
- Cooling When it starts cooling, the materials will form the shapes you expected.
- Ejection Open the dies again and the parts will pop out. And we will inject the material into the dies again.