Ruitai: A Custom Rapid Prototyping Solution
At Ruitai, we offer a custom rapid prototyping solution, ranging from CNC machining, 3D printing to vacuum casting. According to your requirements on tolerance and material, we will choose the best prototyping way.
You don’t need to worry about the quality. At Ruitai, there is a professional quality checking team. 95% of our sales people are well-experienced in dealing with the communicating among clients and engineers. If there is any problem in the prototyping project, we will tell you in time to find the best solution.
The surface treatment for aluminum rapid prototyping can be anodized, painting, powder coated, highly polished.
We can make metal rapid prototyping with materials:Aluminum;stainless steel;brass,zinc and more.
The shore degree can be from 30 to 90,and color for silicone prototyping have wide range.
Custom Rapid Prototyping Service Supplier
Ruitai can make many kinds of rapid prototyping parts for you. About materials and prototyping ways, Ruitai can offer:
● Plastic(just like ABS/PP/POM/PE/PET/PMMA/PEEK and so on);
● Metal(aluminum rapid prototyping/stainless steel/zinc/brass/copper and so on);
● Rapid sheet metal prototyping and vacuum casting;
● Rapid Prototyping 3d Printing(SLA rapid prototyping and SLS rapid prototyping);
If you need any rapid prototyping service, just let us know your requirements and needs. And the Ruitai team will give you a quote within 4 hours.
1. What is the Processes To Cooperate With Ruitai on Your Rapid Prototyping?
- Sign NDA with you,it is a guarantee to protects your files.
- Got your CAD files and more details info about your prototyping projects.
- Quote for your projects within 4 hours during working time.
- Got your PO on the projects.
- Make 50% deposit on the prototyping parts.
- Ruitai arrange the production according to your final files.
- Send CMM test report and final video or photos on your prototyping orders.
- Getting approved,make the balance of payment for the rapid prototype orders
- After Arrange your prototyping delivery as requested, shipping via Fedex/DHL/UPS or by sea
Is there is any questions about the rapid prototyping processes, pls contact us.
2. What Are the Basic Kinds of Rapid Prototype?
The major types of advanced rapid prototyping are as follows:
- Stereolithography (SLA) or Vat Polymerization
It is a speedy process used for commercial products. It uses photosensitive liquid and UV light. The prototype is passed through various printing level and the phenomenon is monitored on computer.
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
In this process, sintering of a powdered material is done by using laser as a power source. Pieces of resin, plastic or metal are added into the required mold of a 3D object. In the same way many layers of material are added gradually as the power bed is lowered. Pulsed laser is used for this purpose.
- Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) or Material Jetting
Fused deposition Modeling is a phenomenon that uses a thermoplastic material. The filament of such material is deposited on the required area through heated printer extruder head. The printer moves under the computer control in two dimensions. It is now the most popular technique in 3D printing as other processes are more expensive.
- Selective Laser Melting (SLM) or Powder Bed Fusion
It involves the use of high-power lasers to melt the required material in order to attach it together. It is often considered as a sub-type of Selective Laser Sintering technique. Because the components are built layer by layer this process can be really beneficial.
It is because it allows the designer to create internal features which are difficult to create in any other machine.
- Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM) or Sheet Lamination
As referred by the name, this process involves the use of laminations of paper, plastic or metal that are attached together and are cut in the required shape by using laser or knife. This process is first performed on one layer and then the machine moves to the next layer and so on.
- Digital Light Processing (DLP)
The phenomenon of digital light processing is based on image technology. It uses digital micro mirror device. The device uses chip that is made up of array of aluminum mirrors which perform the function of redirecting the incoming light to form an image and the projection of image cure the resin.
- Binder Jetting
A binder is used which is targeted to the power bed in order to bind the materials together. The material is placed on the surface and a carriage with ink-jet nozzles is passed upon its surface which add the color.
Similarly, many layers are created and bonded together into the shape of required prototype.
3. How Long Will It Take To Get My Prototype Made?
Rapid prototyping is a fast process. The whole process is machine operated and it requires only few hours for your product to be made. Depending upon the complexity, size and the technique involved the time may vary but the average time is usually a matter of few minutes to hours.
4. How Can I Select The Appropriate Process Of Rapid Prototyping?
Well, this varies from person to person depending upon requirements. You need to take a look at the quality, quantity, purpose, cost and complexity. You have to analyze it yourself, if you are working on a small-scale prototype you should go for a less costly technique.
But if you are working on large scale such as an industry you should go for a process that provides accuracy and detail. Similarly, if the product you are working on is complex then you need to choose a process that allows to represent details efficiently.
So, you basically need to look at these five factors described above before choosing the process.
5. What Are The Benefits Of Rapid Prototyping?
Rapid prototyping is literally the best way to represent the end product. Its advantages are,
- Preview of product: By using this technique you can preview the product before being manufactured. It can be so much advantageous for designers and manufacturers as they can show it to clients for their approval and changes can also be made effortlessly.
- Automated process: The process is automated because of Computer aided design (CAD) which prevents the material wastage and require less staff and tools for each new product.
- Allows for experimentation: It helps manufacturers and designers to experiment different ideas. The 3D design is very beneficial in this regard as it clarify every aspect. One can easily alter them and experiment various ideas according to client’s demands.
- Communicate designs in a better way: Rapid prototyping technique helps to communicate designs in an efficient wat as it requires less imagination and is very realistic. You can see from your eyes how your product is going to look like.
- Time-saver: The phenomenon of prototyping can be proved a lot time-saving where other processes may take a lot of time and are difficult to be performed whereas a prototype can be created from rapid prototyping in a matter of minutes. Hence it really helps to save time.
- Economical: While dealing with large-scale production as in industries, manufacturers look for a process that doesn’t costs much. Rapid prototyping is a phenomenon which is low-cost and serve as an economical way for large-scale production of products.
- Innovation opportunities: Rapid prototyping provides innovation opportunities to designers as they can easily introduce new and interactive features and represent through a model instead of practically creating something through conventional prototyping.
- Lower risk: It decreases the risk of costly errors. The company can visualize the product and make changes in it easily rather than making modifications originally in the physical product. This greatly reduces the risk for future manufacturing problems.
6. How 3D Printing And Rapid Prototyping Are Different From Each Other?
Mostly people think that 3D printing and rapid prototyping are the same thing. You must know the difference between two. 3D printing is actually a method of additive manufacturing. On the other hand, rapid prototyping is completely different as it is an application of this technology.
Due to the cost and complexity of additive manufacturing, rapid prototyping is an efficient process as it requires less effort and provide various interactive features.