High Precision CNC Milling Service From Ruitai
Ruitai offers you high precision CNC Milling machining service for prototyping or short run production.
● Tolerance. It can achieve ±0.008mm. At Ruitai, there are 3&4&5 axis CNC machines to meet your different tolerance needs.
● Quality. Through the quality control in the machining process and multiple checking afterward, it ensures the performance and surface finish of the machined parts.
● Custom. You can send all of your requirements on material and surface finish to us.
Want to discover more about us? Leave us a message here!
7 Applications of Precision CNC Milling
High precision CNC milling has a wide applications in various industries below:
● Aerospace: The applications of CNC milling include engine components, landing gear parts, and structural parts.
● Automotive: In the automotive industry, it is often used to produce engine blocks, transmission components, suspension parts, and other critical components that require tight tolerances and high accuracy.
● Medical: It is applied to produce surgical instruments, implants, prosthetics, etc.
● Electronics: In the electronics industry, its applications include circuit boards, heat sinks, and other components that require high accuracy and complex designs.
● Manufacturing: CNC milling can be used for producing gears, bearings, housings, brackets, and other metal or plastic parts.
● Defense: The defense industry applies precision CNC milling to build components for weapons systems, vehicles, and other equipment.
● Energy: The energy industry uses precision CNC milling to produce parts for turbines, generators, and other equipment used in power generation.
1.What Is Precision CNC Milling?
CNC（Computer Numerical Control）machine is widely in metal and plastic materials machining. Before production, engineers will make the program according to 3D files from the clients. And then the workers need to control the machines during the production. This process can produce high-precision products.
Milling Machines are often used for cutting the extra material and make the products more perfect.
2. What Are The Advantages of Precision CNC Milling Machining?
- CNC Milling tools run as to the program which has been set up. It can also increase tolerance. Then, there are no errors during the production.
- Quick Production. Because it’s an automatic production process. CNC milling can help us to do mass production in a short time while it can guarantee the accuracy and quality of the products.
- Complex projects. There are already 3/4/5 machinery axis CNC milling machines on the market. It means that we can do any kind of project no matter how complicated it is.
- Reduced scrap and waste.
3. What Are the Common Materials Used in CNC Milling?
- Metal Material: Aluminum/Steel/Steal Stainless/titanium/Brass/Copper/Bronze/Zinc/Magnesium, etc.
- Plastic Material: PVC/Nylon/PEEK/PC/ABS.
- Solid Wood.
4. What Is the Difference between CNC Milling and Turning?
- CNC Turning can also be called a Lathe. It’s usually used for producing round parts like ball bearings for the bicycle. During the production, the part keeps rotating. But, CNC Milling uses a cutting tool to rotate around the parts which keeps them still. It may be one of the biggest differences between CNC Milling and Turing.
- Meanwhile, the production cost of CNC turning is lower than of CNC Milling while the production speed is also quicker.