Here is a Vacuum Casting Mold Manufacturer talking about Common problems and improved methods of die-casting molds.
If you have any idea about Vacuum Casting Mold, welcome to contact us and discuss.
The control of the surface temperature of the die-casting mold is very important for the production of high-quality die-casting parts.
Uneven or inappropriate die-casting mold temperatures can also lead to unstable casting dimensions, which can cause deformation of the casting during the production process, resulting in defects such as heat pressure, sticking, surface depression, shrinkage cavities, and thermal bubbles. When the difference in mold temperature is large, the variables in the production cycle, such as filling time, cooling time, and spraying time, have different effects.
Cause: The temperature at the front end of the melt is too low and there are traces when stacked.
1. Check if the wall thickness is too thin (design or manufacture), and the thinner area should be filled directly.
2. Check if the shape is not easy to fill; the distance is too far, the enclosed area, the blocked area, the fillet is too small, etc. are not easy to fill.
3. Shorten the filling time.
4. Change the filling mode.
5. Method of increasing the mold temperature.
6. Increase the temperature of the melt.
7. Check the alloy composition.
8. It may be useful to increase the escape route.
9. Adding a vacuum device may be useful.