Custom Metal Stamping Parts
Ruitai offers you diversified metal stamping parts services with over 40 punch presses including progressive dies, 4 slide, other multi-slide presses. Before being put into production, our experts will also take a long time to make the dies firstly for your metal stamping drawings.
The industries we have been involved in are automotive, medical, aerospace, defense, furniture, agricultural, and so on. Besides, there is also an array of metals and alloys for your stamping project. In different applications, the metal and equipment we choose will differ. And Ruitai is glad to help you solve the problems on the material selection.
Contact Ruitai today for an instant quote!
We combine stamping and other sheet metal fabrication techniques to produce metal parts from 10 to 10000+ pieces.
You can send your 3D&2D files to us and we will give you a custom stamping solution.
There is an array of surface finishes for metal stamping parts:anodizing, bead blasting, passivation, etc.
What Are the Advantages of Metal Stamping?
There are several reasons why metal stamping can be a good choice for manufacturing metal parts.
- Cost-Effective: Metal stamping is often more cost-effective than other manufacturing processes because it allows for high-volume production of parts with minimal waste material. The process can also be automated, reducing labor costs.
- High Precision: Metal stamping allows for high precision and tight tolerances, which can result in a high-quality finished product.
- Versatility: Metal stamping can be used to produce a wide range of shapes and sizes, from simple to complex geometries, making it a highly versatile process.
- Consistency: Metal stamping allows for consistent and repeatable production, which is important for maintaining quality control and meeting production demands.
- Durability: Stamped metal parts are often stronger and more durable than parts produced using other manufacturing processes.
- Material Variety: Metal stamping can be used with a wide range of materials, including aluminum, brass, copper, stainless steel, and more, making it a flexible process that can meet various requirements.
- Metal Stamping Parts Manufacturing
- Metal Stamping Parts Certification
1. What Is Metal Stamping?
Metal stamping is a manufacturing process in which a sheet of metal is transformed into a desired shape or form using a stamping press and a tool and die set. The process involves the use of high pressure to deform the metal into the desired shape, often with a series of operations performed in succession.
Metal stamping is a special manufacturing process because it allows for the production of large quantities of high-quality, precision metal parts with consistent tolerances and high repeatability. It is also highly versatile, as it can be used to produce a wide range of shapes and sizes, from small electrical contacts to large automotive body panels.