What Are the Advantages of Custom CNC Machining?
Some advantages of custom CNC machining include:
- Precision: CNC machining is an incredibly accurate process and can produce parts with very tight tolerances.
- Efficiency: We can operate the CNC machines continuously for long periods, which means they can produce parts quickly and cost-effectively.
- Flexibility: It’s suitable for producing complex parts with intricate designs that would be difficult or impossible to make by hand.
- Consistency: It can produce identical parts with the same quality every time that ensures all parts meet the same high standards.
Custom CNC Machining Services
Do you want to finish your CNC machining project with one supplier? Ruitai is your one-stop custom CNC machining parts supplier on who you can depend on.
It means that there is a large selection part. You can choose the material from metal, plastic, foam, to wood. Regarding the available process method, we get our 3, 4, and 5 axis CNC machines to help your short-run or long-run custom CNC machining project. Alongside that, the surface treatments we can provide are painting, anodizing, electroplating, powder coating, aluminum brush, and so on.
As to packaging, we would choose the most suitable one to deliver your custom CNC machining parts to your location. As to the heavy and large products, we would choose a wooden box to ensure the safety of the CNC machined parts.
Ruitai is always here to receive your e-mail!
- Custom CNC Machining Manufacturing
- Custom CNC Machining Certification
1. What Is Custom CNC Machining?
CNC machining is a high-precision processing method if you want to make some precision metal or plastic parts. CNC matching consists of CNC turning, CNC milling, and CNC drilling. And Custom CNC machining refers to providing the CNC matching according to your specification. The supplier you choose for your machining product will process the parts totally by your files and requirements from the material, quantity, process method, and surface treatment. That’s custom CNC machining.
2. What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Custom CNC Machining?
As one of the most popular machinings, CNC machining has countless advantages as well as some disadvantages.
(1) High-precision and consistency;
5 axis CNC machining will help you make components with tight tolerance. Besides, the components produced by the CNC machines are of high consistency without errors by manual operation. If you get any complex project to do, you can depend on custom CNC machining to make your desired components.
(2) Less labor involved;
The workers just need to be trained on how to operate the CNC machines well. The engineers only need to set up the program and the workers just need to control the machines accordingly. It means that we can hire fewer workers to assist our custom CNC machining project.
The CNC machining equipment can work continuously for 24 hours. We can manage our staff to work with several runs to achieve high-volume production.
The cost of buying 5 axis CNC machines is relatively high. It would be a challenge for the companies.