Custom 3D Printing Parts Provider for You
Ruitai provides a complete and professional 3D printing service for you. We are committed to making quality 3D printing parts and offering the most satisfying solution for your 3D printing prototype project.
At Ruitai, there is a broad range of materials you can choose from for your 3D printing parts. Materials like ABS resin/PMMA resin/PC/PA/Metal are available for you.
In addition to these materials, we also offer you two kinds of machinings: SLA(Stereolithography) and SLS(Selective Laser Sintering). If you feel confused about material choice and cost-effective machining, our professional engineers would be glad to help you address these issues.
Just get an instant Quote from now!
SLA(Stereolithography) is one types of 3D printing techniques. It uses the UV laser to draw on the surface of liquid thermosetting resin and form the 3D printing parts.
SLS(Selective Laser Sintering) also belongs to the 3D printing technique. It uses the superpower laser to sinter the polymer powder into the thermoplastic 3D printing Parts.
Metal 3D printing is a laser technique, which uses the powdered metal selectively to combine the particles. We usually print the metal 3D printing parts by DMLS(Direct metal laser sintering).
How Strong Are 3D Printed Parts?
The strength of 3D printed parts depends on group of factors. For example, material, printing type, settings, and the design of the part. Here are three factors that may significantly affect the strength of 3D printed parts:
- Material selection: Different materials get various engineering properties like strength and durability, which nearly depends on the strength of the final part. The common materials for 3D printing include resins(ABS-like, PMMA-like), plastics(PLA and PC), and metals(aluminum).
- Printing type and settings: There are many important factors in settings during the printing process may affect the strength: The layer height, infill density, and printing speed.
- Design: The design of the part also affects its strength: Structural supports, chamfers, and fillets. They can help distribute stresses and prevent cracking or breaking. Additionally, designing parts with uniform thickness and avoiding sharp corners or edges can help prevent weak points in the part.
- 3D Printing Parts Manufacturing
- 3D Printing Parts Certification
1. Why Do We Need to Choose 3D Printing Parts?
Compared to traditional machining, there are a lot of advantages if you choose 3D printing to make your metal/plastic parts.
- Fast Production
3D printing can help you produce parts within a few hours, which is faster than machining prototyping. And the cost is also relatively lower than machining prototyping because its quick production.
3D printing just needs the materials for the parts. Machining prototyping usually needs to cut extra materials. Thus, it can save the raw material for production. As a single-step manufacturing technique, 3D printing will save your time and also the machining cost of using different machines. Besides, during the processing, the 3D printer operators have no need to be present all the time.
- Consistant and Accurate Printing
3D printing is a consistent process. The parts will be identical. It means that there are no errors as traditional manufacture. It will greatly increase the efficiency and accuracy of the production. Besides, it’s very suitable for prototyping projects to reduce the risk of manufacturing.
3D Printing system is easier to use than other machining systems, which often needs well-experienced operators to control the machines.
2. What Surface Treatments You Can Do for 3D Printing Parts?
Surface treatments can make the surface of your 3D printing parts more decorative and durable. We would like to introduce some common surface treatments used for 3D printing parts.
Painting is obsutely one the most common surface treatments for most machinings and 3D printing. It can cover the color of the surface of the prototype itself and paint the colors you like.
Electroplating is one of the surface treatments for metal 3D printing parts like copper and gold. It can make the metal 3D printing parts more anti-corrosion and durable.
Polishing can make the 3D printing parts more smooth and glossy.