Types are usually divided into three categories:
1. Single piece: individually different structures and different sizes of products, and rarely repeated.
2. Batch: The same product is manufactured in batches in one year, and the manufacturing process is reproducible.
3. Large quantities: The number of products manufactured in large, and most workplaces are often processed in a certain process of repeating one part.
(1) The designed process specification shall ensure the processing quality of the machine parts (or the assembly quality of the machine) and meet the technical requirements specified on the design drawings.
(2) The process should have a high rate so that the product can be put on the market as soon as possible.
(3) Try to reduce manufacturing costs.