Last Updated on September 19, 2023 by assistant
Die casting can be divided into high-pressure die casting and low-pressure die casting. The differences between them are that their processing speed and size are different. Pressure die casting produces metal parts more quickly than low-pressure die casting. So, let’s discover more about pressure die casting today!
The principle of pressure die casting is that the die casting machine will inject the melted metal into the sealed die under high pressure. The die will be opened when the metal parts are fully cooled down,
What are the advantages of pressure die casting?
1. The production speed is much quicker because the melted metal can be cooled down within a short period.
2. Pressure die casting can be applied for a long-term metal fabrication project.
3. The metal parts produced by pressure die casting are suitable used as the components of precision devices. The pressure die casting parts are of tight tolerance and have a smooth surface.
What are the disadvantages of pressure die casting?
1. Pressure die casting is not suitable for low-volume fabrication. The production cost will be much more expensive if you choose to do the low-volume fabrication. Many die casting manufacturers would choose not to do it for you if the quantity of the orders is too less.
2. It requires highly on equipment and the cost of pressure die casting machines is more expensive than other castings.
Ruitai is willing to be your one-stop pressure die casting manufacturer, who can deliver high-performance die casting parts to you. Except for pressure die casting, we also offer you cnc machining and sand casting to support your prototyping or mass production project. You can contact the Ruitai team by sending e-mails to: email@example.com