6 Advantages of Brass Die Casting Parts
Die casting has been a popular way we apply to create cost-effective metal parts. Brass is also one of frequently applied metal materials for die casting. There are mainly six advantages of brass die casting parts.
- Anti-corrosion. It is one of the excellent properties of brass, which means that the brass castings have a longer lifespan and are widely used for marine equipment.
- Excellent surface finish. The brass die casting parts are easy to be polished. It makes the casting parts more decorative.
- Durable and pressure resistant.
- High-precision. The tolerance can up to ±1mm.
- Cost-effective. We produce high-volume and complex brass die casting parts.
- Highly conductive.
Brass die casting is often applied to create high-volume parts with high accuracy.
Brass die casting parts have a variety of excellent properties: durability, conductivity, anti-corrosion, etc.
Ruitai’s Brass Die Casting Capability
We create high-quality brass die casting parts for the companies all over the world. If you want to get metal components with durability, high-strength, and conductivity, we will provide you with the brass die casting with high quality. There is part of capability as below.
The Ruitai team gets 6 die casting machines(180 tons to 800 tons) to make brass die casting parts from small to large size.
- Quality control.
To offer you high-quality brass castings, there is a professional QC team at Ruitai. Before delivery, the QC team will inspect the brass die casting parts 3+ times by the advanced equipment:CMM, caliper vernier, height gauge, etc.
- Free sample.
We will send a brass die casting sample we created before to show you the quality of our casting parts.