Your Trusted Automotive Plastic Parts Supplier in China
After 15+ years of experience in the field of automotive plastic fabrication, we become one of the leading automotive plastic parts providers. We are dedicated to being your most trusted partner in China.
Quality is always the top issue we care about. At Ruitai, there is a special department responsible for quality checking. If you want a CMM report from us, our CMM team will do that for you. Besides, our team will be 24/7 available for your automotive plastic parts project to talk about details.
If you get any new designs on automotive plastic parts, you can contact us anytime to discuss the cooperation issues.
Injection molding often applies to the low volume or mass production of automotive plastic parts. The injection molding automotive part is of high surface finish and repeatability. Ruitai provides you with a more economical solution if you choose to mass production on automotive plastic parts.
3D printing is also an ideal choice to produce your automotive plastic parts with high efficiency and less material waste. At Ruitai, SLA(Stereolithography) and SLS(Selective Laser Sintering) are two processing ways we use to print your automotive plastic parts.
Plastic extrusion molding often applies to do mass plastic parts production. If you get any project to do, Ruitai would like to turn your automotive plastic parts project around.
The Most Considerate and Professional Automotive Plastic Parts Manufacturer in China
We offer you a cost-effective solution for your automotive plastic parts from prototyping to mass production. One of the reasons is our excellent capabilities to address the technical issues for you.
At Ruitai, we have several 5 axis CNC machines, 3D printers, injection molding equipment, and so on. If you have any problems with a suitable solution, Ruitai will give you the most professional and economical solution.
If you are worried about your design privacy, we will sign NDA files with you firstly. After that, if you want to know more about the quality of our automotive plastic parts, you can also send the CAD files to us and we will make a sample for you. Once you feel satisfied with the quality of our automotive plastic parts, we will arrange the production for you in advance.
Want to start your new automotive plastic parts project, contact us here!
1. How to Paint Automotive Plastic Parts?
After painting, your automotive plastic parts will become more glossy, colored and reduce damage. There are several steps to paint your automotive plastic parts as follows:
(1) Remove the plastic parts from the car or cover the area where you don’t need to paint. It will help you to clean the automotive plastic parts more completely.
(2) After disassembling, you can use a degreaser to clean the surface of the automotive plastic parts. Then, wash them with water and make them completely dry.
(3) Use special sandpaper to sand their surface slightly to make them smooth.
(4) Shake plastic primer filler well and coat the automotive plastic parts with an adhesion promoter. These actions can make both primer and paint stick to their surface.
(5) Apply a coat of primer every 20 minutes and dry the surface after each coat of paint. In the end, apply two thin coats of primer to the parts and let each coat dry.
Figure1 Automotive Plastic Parts-Painting
2. How Are Automotive Plastic Parts Made?
The process of making automotive plastic pars can be divided into several steps:
(1) Choose the right plastic.
There is a variety of plastic materials suitable for producing automotive plastic parts. Now we would like to introduce some of the plastic materials we use frequently for automotive plastic parts.
- ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), a durable and heat-resistant plastic, often is used for the car dashboard.
- PP(Polypropylene), a thermoplastic with superior chemical and heat resistance.
- PVC(Polyvinyl Chloride), a plastic of high formability and good surface finish.
- PU(polyurethane), a plastic of toughness, flexibility, and heat resistance.
- PC(Polycarbonate), a plastic of high impact resistance and lightweight and it often applies to produce car bumpers.
(2) Choose a suitable and cost-effective processing method.
At Ruitai, there are various processing methods available for your automotive plastic parts:
- CNC machining.
- Injection molding;
- Vacuum casting;
- 3D printing;
- Plastic Extrusion.
Figure2 Automotive Plastic Parts2